This Longrich White Tea Multi-Effect Toothpaste has the following attributes:For treating tooth pain, weak gum, bad breath and tooth decay. The combination of TCS and soft abrasive can make your mouth clean and healthy.The blend of strontium chloride and aloe extract can protect gum and strengthen your teeth at the root.
It abrasive to clean teeth, It provides an extra benefit to health beyond it antiginagivitis effect in toothpaste.It contains a mineral supplement required by living organism.It contains strontium chloride hexahydrate to reduce pain in sensitive teeth and helps in building bone. This product is just more than ordinary toothpaste, it’s made from natural herbs and it helps to kill the bacteria that eats up the gum, whitens the teeth and freshens the breath. It comes in 200g pack.
A blend of these ingredients give the following results:
1. Fulfills a dentist dream: With a blend of key ingredients like xylitol, sorbitol, calcium glycerophosphate (CaGP), aloe vera extract and green tea extract, the Longrich toothpaste is the dream of every dentist.
2. Deep Cleansing*: The combination of trisodium phosphate, TCS (similar to mild antiseptic TCP) and soft abrasives keeps the teeth and mouth clean and free of harmful micro-organisms.
3. Natural Disinfectant/Fresh breath: The multi-effect white tea and mint essence disinfects and maintains dental freshness for over 24 hours
4. Reduces Dental hypersensitivity: Strontium Chloride is the key ingredient in Longrich toothpaste responsible for eliminating all forms of tooth sensitivity to environmental conditions like cold, acidity, sweetness, or shock.
5.Treats and prevents dental decay/caries: The major cause of cavities and tooth decay is acidity. Synthetic sugars in most toothpastes are usually broken down within the oral cavity to acids. Longrich toothpastes contain two natural sugars, sorbitol and xylitol, which cannot be broken down to acids but to energy (ATP) for strengthening of the gum and tooth.
6. Relieves toothache: Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) extract is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent that relieves major and minor aches in the gums and teeth. The aloe vera gel also contains anti-inflammatory agents which work together with CaGP to combat toothache.
7. Reinforces the gum*: The blend of aloe vera gel and white tea protects the gums, strengthens it at the root and prevents/treats major gum issues such as tartar, bleeding gum, gingivitis, periodontitis, etc.
8. PH buffering: Food-grade trisodium phosphate contained in the toothpaste is responsible for maintaining the weak alkaline pH of the oral mucosa thereby neutralizing any acidity (the major cause of tooth decays)
9. Fluoride-free: Fluoride is suitably replaced by a blend of CaGP, xylitol and white tea. This combination produces results ten times better than normal fluoride toothpastes.
Summary of key functions:
Relieves all forms of toothache
Treats bleeding gum, gingivitis and periodontitis
Protects enamel from demineralization
Reinforces the gums
Prevents and cures mouth ulcers
Provides fluoride-free decay resistance