- Use after meals or whenever needed.
- Hold vertically straight and spray directly into the mouth.
- DO NOT use when smoking because it contains ethanol.
- DO NOT spray to the eye.
- Use with caution.
- Helps get rid of mouth odor after eating, smoking or drinking.
- Great for asthma patients.
- It is effective in treating cough in children, enabling the lungs to relax.
- It acts as a good emulsifier.
- Used for treating loss of appetite, common cold, bronchitis, sinusitis, fever, nausea, vomiting and indigestion as a herbal agent.
- Can evaluate liver antioxidant defenses.
- It has a cooling effect and used in cellulite treatment because of its properties as a cooling agent.
- It has anti-oxidant and anti-carcinogenic properties of green tea.
- It stimulates the body’s cold receptors producing a cooling sensation when inhaled.
- It helps control the perception of pains.
- It helps treat sore throat or nasal congestion.
- It suppresses the urge to cough and creates a sensation of increased openness in the nasal passages in people suffering from nasal congestion.
- Can be used with warm water to relieve cold symptoms through the release of vapour.